Cheshire3 Object Model - ResultSet¶
- class cheshire3.baseObjects.ResultSet¶
A collection of results, commonly pointers to Records.
Typically created in response to a search on a Database. ResultSets are also the return value when searching an IndexStore or Index and are merged internally to combine results when searching multiple Indexes combined with boolean operators.
- combine(session, others, clause)¶
Combine the ResultSets in ‘others’ into this ResultSet.
- deserialize(session, data)¶
Deserialize string in data to return the populated ResultSet.
- order(session, spec, ascending=None, missing=None, case=None, accents=None)¶
Re-order in-place based on the given spec and arguments.
- retrieve(session, nRecs, start=0)¶
Return an iterable of nRecs Records starting at start.
Return a string serialization of the ResultSet.
The following implementations are included in the distribution by default:
- class cheshire3.resultSet.SimpleResultSet(session, data=None, id='', recordStore='')¶
- class cheshire3.resultSet.SimpleResultSetItem(session, id=0, recStore='', occs=0, database='', diagnostic=None, weight=0.5, resultSet=None, numeric=None)¶